Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Force Is Strong With This One...

So sometime in October, I covered a story of a few folks that were making an actual X-Wing rocket that they would launch somewhere in California. I expressed an extremely high interest and excitement into this, and a few days ago, I was just browsing around the internet and decided I would see what the update was on it, and if there was in fact a video of it. There is, and I am posting it here from YouTube for your enjoyment. There was also a Y-Wing that was made as well, and I have a video of that. The video will show the X-Wing launching first, then the Y-Wing, and the video will end with a random rocket launching into the great beyond. Enjoy the videos young padawans, and remember that the force will always be with you...



No comments: